Juka’s Cryosauna is the world’s most advanced Partial Body Cryotherapy device. Our manufacturer, Juka, is a pioneer in the field, and over the past 13 years over 2 million sessions have been completed in our Cryosaunas. Juka’s Cryosaunas are CE Certified. The cryosauna is a single-person cryogenic chamber used for individual treatments. During treatment, the temperature is regulated by the operating technician within the range of -190F to -260F. The treatment time ranges from 30 seconds to 3 minutes. The Cryosauna is equipped with an electric lift; allowing the client to be sub-merged in the cryogenic air only up to his/her neck. This allows the client to be in continuous communication with the technician, which makes the time pass quicker and reduces any fear of claustrophobia. During treatment, clients must wear protective clothing; such as gloves, socks, protective shoes and cotton underwear. The cabin of the Cryosauna is equipped with a pivoting safety door, which can be opened at any time to stop treatment for added safety. The Cryosauna features a heated ventilating system to minimize moisture residues and to vent out used nitrogen gas. The geometric design of the inner cabin optimizes convection of cryogenic temperatures for improved treatment results. This beautifully designed equipment is not only aesthetically appealing but is also held to the highest standards of safety. Each cryosauna is custom built. You get to choose from 11 different exterior finishes and your company logo can be placed on your sauna.
- Temperature range: -190F to -256F.
- Continous Flow Technology for stable temperature throughout treatment.
- Treatment time: 1-3 minutes.
- Nitrogen usage during treatment: ~3liter/min.
- Control Panel: Touch Screen.
- Elevated floor.
- Oxygen monitor near clients head.
- LN2 door shutoff.
- New: Phone App remote diagnosis.
- New: Screen near clients head to show temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius and time of session.
- New: Additional drying vent can be added to the cryosauna order for locations where humidity is relatively above average.
- Extra Large (XL) Cryosaunas also available for Sale.
- Cryogenic gas: Liquid nitrogen.
- A/C Power: 230V, single phase.
- Width (door open): 63in.
- Length: 55in.
- Height: 95in.
- The Cryosauna comes with a 2-year warranty on all parts and labor.
*The USFDA does not review cryotherapy products for safety and effectiveness. FDA has not cleared or approved any of these devices for medical treatment of any specific medical conditions. The manufacturers of cryotherapy equipment are solely liable for making sure their products are safe.