The Mobile cryochamber allows individual and entire team treatments to be undertaken at training guards, sports centers, stadiums or any other suitable location throughout the USA. Our mobile units can be built with the Juka cryochamber installed inside.
Who is using Mobile Cryotherapy Units?
Strength and Conditioning Coaches from top flight Rugby Football League, Rugby Union and Premiership football teams are booking mobile cryochamber units to arrive to their training grounds for post match recovery sessions and are building it into their training regimes overseas. There are a few USA professional teams who have already purchased their own units.
“Cryotherapy has increased our recovery rate which in turn has allowed us to return to training earlier. At this elite sport level, the extra training at higher intensity can make a significant difference to performance and we are looking forward to building it into our training routines for the rest of the season.” Chris Baron, Head of Strength and Conditioning at Warrington Wolves and Strength and Conditioning Coach at England Rugby League
Technical Data and included features
- 24′ box plus 8′ over deck totaling 32′, 9′ interior height.
- Tandem 6K lb torsion axle.
- Tire on aluminum wheel.
- 2 speed dropleg tandem jacks.
- Rear ramp door with spring assist.
- 32″ side door with window and screen.
- Double step and swing out handle.
- 30 AMP shore power with 30 AMP panel.
- 4 LED 110V interior 2’X4′ lights.
- Generator with builtin compartment.
- FRP seamless gel coat walls, interior and exterior.
- Seamless non skid flooring.
- Changing room.
- The Mobile Cryochamber unit comes with a 2-year warranty on all parts.
*The USFDA does not review cryotherapy products for safety and effectiveness. FDA has not cleared or approved any of these devices for medical treatment of any specific medical conditions. The manufacturers of cryotherapy equipment are solely liable for making sure their products are safe.