Juka’s Multi-Person cryotherapy chambers are suited for group systemic cryogenic therapy. Each cryotherapy chamber is designed to have two compartments: the preliminary chamber and the main chamber. The temperature may be set ranging from -40C to -60C in the preliminary chamber and from -100C to -160C in the main chamber. The length of time for the cyrotherapy session is controlled by a trained personnel and can be up to a total of 4 minutes. Typically, temperature and duration of treatment is planned a head of time on an individual bases.
An important feature of the chambers is that the environment can be set to circulation on “cold” and this ensures an even-temperature distribution throughout the rooms. Our chambers are roof-less and this prevents heat from being trapped under the ceiling. Accumulated heat disrupts the evenly distributed cold environment which is important for optimal cryotherapy.
During the treatment, clients wear minimal protective clothing: clogs, socks, gloves, headband/hat, cotton underwear and a disposable face mask.
- Temperature range- -190F to -260F
- Treatment time- Combination of 4 minutes total. One minute in preliminary chamber. Up to 3 minutes in Main chamber.
- Control Panel: LCD Touch Screen.
- Customizable Finish Options. All chambers are custom built by hand.
- No contact with nitrogen vapor inside chamber!
- New features- music connection, speaker, and remote diagnosis via app.
- 2-3 Person chamber available- dimensions- 9’10”W x 15’D x 9’H.
- 4-5 Person chamber available- dimensions- 12’5”W x 17’D x 9’H.
- Cryogenic gas: Liquid Nitrogen.
- A/C Power: 230V, single phase.
- The Cryochamber comes with a 2-year warranty on all parts and labor.
*The USFDA does not review cryotherapy products for safety and effectiveness. FDA has not cleared or approved any of these devices for medical treatment of any specific medical conditions. The manufacturers of cryotherapy equipment are solely liable for making sure their products are safe.
Request more information: